We were off to a good start, as just two days after starting the OV tests I got a positive two days in a row:
So we got down to the business ;) We had done the deed on the right days and I was now faced with the dreaded two week wait, which always consisted of symptom spotting every single day. But this month was different from the others. I felt different. From 7 DPO (days past ovulation) I had cramps on my left side, a different feeling to period cramps, and as crazy as it sounds, I just felt like there was something in there. I didn't mention it to J, not wanting to get his hopes up as he wanted this as bad as I did. I'd promised myself I wouldn't test until I was late, but on the morning of 11 DPO J had gone to work early (we usually go together) and I woke up hot and dizzy. I was so so tempted to test, if it was negative he wouldn't know I'd even tested, and before I knew it it was out of the wrapper and sitting on the side next to me developing. After a couple of minutes I glanced over and thought my eyes were teasing me. There was a line. There was a line! I realised that in my rush, I hadn't even turned the light on, so I took the test to the bedroom and there it was. A bit faint, but clearly visible. I couldn't believe it. Shaking, I sent J a text:
No comments:
Post a Comment