Saturday, 21 April 2012
Where it all began...
So let's go back to the very beginning! I'm H and my husband is J. We met in 2007, moved in together in 2008, got engaged in 2009 and got married in 2010 :) I/we wanted a baby back in 2008, but I always wanted to be married first so it got put on the back burner whilst we purchased our first home and I (impatiently) waited for J to propose! We decided to wait a little after the wedding and began TTC (trying to conceive) in May 2011 when I stopped taking my pill. Unfortunately, my body had other ideas, and I had irregular cycles varying in length from 45-72 days, with the shortest being 39. Being a control freak, this totally stressed me out, I diagnosed myself with every problem imaginable thanks to Dr Google, and we decided to take a break from it all in the hope that my cycles would calm down and regulate themselves. That didn't happen! So in March 2012, armed with ovulation tests, we tried our hardest once again to make a baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment