Saturday, 12 May 2012
Hello again!
So, I have been rubbish at updating this! I just don't seem to have the time to post but I'm going to make the time from now on. Anyway, I'm 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow! It has actually gone really fast considering we found out quite early. We have an early scan booked for next Thursday where I'll be 7 weeks and 4 days, so I'm just praying everything is ok. I feel lucky that I've had no pain or bleeding and I'm hoping that's a good sign. The nausea has kicked in - not good! Every morning I feel like I've been out drinking the night before, it's awful, but I've found sitting up in bed eating ginger biscuits before I get up helps massively! Apart from that I haven't really had many other symptoms - tender boobs and quite a bloated tummy but that's about it aside from the tiredness. I'm going to start weekly updates with bump/bloat pics from 8 weeks I think, it'll be nice to be able to look back at it in the future. So I'll be back next Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment