How big is the baby?
Baby is the size of a lemon!
How I'm feeling.
Really sick again in the mornings. Everyone keeps saying it should have eased by now, so I'm wondering if I'm in for the long haul with the nausea! I've also been suffering with a lot of headaches this week, it started with a migraine on Tuesday which eased off but I still had a headache up until Friday. I've read you can take paracetamol but I'd rather not to be honest, so I've just got on with it and (fingers crossed) it seems to have eased this weekend.
Body changes.
I had a letter to say that the urine sample at my scan showed a mild infection, so I'm on a 5 day course of antibiotics at the minute. I'm rubbish at swallowing tablets and these ones actually have a taste to them which makes me gag and I can taste them when I burp for hours after (sorry, too much information there!) but needs must. My stomach is still growing and a few people at work said they could see a bump already, so it's not all in my head! I've bought some maternity trousers for work which are so much comfier and stocked up on a few tops for when I'm bigger as they were on sale.
What I'm eating.
I still can't get enough savoury foods. I like the odd treat still but as I'm still feeling a bit sicky these are few and far between. I actually made a really healthy dinner the other night, which I really fancied and I couldn't wait to eat it but as soon as I'd had a few mouthfuls I felt like it was all going to come back up! So disappointing!
Bump/bloat pic:
No comments:
Post a Comment