Saturday, 23 June 2012

13 weeks

How big is the baby?
Baby is the size of a peach this week!

How I'm feeling.
TIRED. I'm really struggling at work in the afternoons, even though I've made sure I'm getting an early night. I don't have the energy to do anything when I get home, just lounge on the sofa until bedtime! I'm hoping that this "burst of energy" you're supposed to get in your second trimester happens for me, because right now I could sleep for England!

Body changes.
Well I think I have a little bump forming! It's quite hard to touch and is like a little potbelly when I look down. I'm also constantly going to the toilet, I wake up once a night (I usually sleep right through) because I need the toilet, and if I don't go my stomach hurts in the morning from holding it in too long. It's a pain but I think there's worse to come with the nightly toilet trips!

What I'm eating.
I'm managing a healthier lunch, but I'm still craving salty things. I think I had my first proper craving the other day - salt and vinegar discos! It was two days before I finally got my hands on some, but oh my were they good! I also can't get enough orange squash, which is odd as it was my least favourite flavour before pregnancy.

Bump/bloat pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment