Monday, 11 June 2012

11 weeks

I'm a day late as I was busy yesterday, but I can't believe I'm now 11 weeks and we have our scan on Wednesday! So exciting.

How big is the baby?
Baby is the size of a lime! I'm amazed at how quickly he/she has grown this last week. I can't believe there is something that size inside me, it's so strange!

How I'm feeling.
Well the nausea has returned! It's been so bad I've actually held back being sick, but could have if I'd wanted to (I have a phobia of sick so have tried my hardest not to be!) I'm off work today as it was so bad this morning. I've also been suffering with really bad heartburn, which might be down to the salty/fatty foods I've been eating because of feeling sick all the time.

Body changes.
Still bloated, I've been wearing my skinny jeans with a bobble through the buttonhole which has worked a treat and they're much comfier.

What I'm eating.
Sweet stuff makes me feel worse most of the time, which is hard because when I'm thirsy the only choices are sweet (I can't drink water on it's own). I feel like I can stomach fruit and veg again now, so I've stocked up on healthier foods to try and make up for all the rubbish I've been eating! Still off tea and coffee, I'm surprised my sister-in-law hasn't guessed by now because of me turning down a cuppa whenever we're round!

Bump/bloat pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment