So we went for our scan on Wednesday (13th June), it wasn't until 3.20pm and the day went so slow, I was nervous from when I woke up until we went into the scan room. But I needn't have been nervous as baby was fine, I was a bit worried as the sonographer didn't say much for a while and we both said afterwards that we were panicking that something was wrong, but baby wasn't moving much (I think he/she was asleep) and so I think she was just waiting for them to move a bit. All was fine though and they woke up near the end and did some little jumps in the air for us! We also saw hands waving around by the face which was amazing. I couldn't believe how many features we could see, their little nose is so cute! She dated me one day ahead of what I thought, 11 weeks and 4 days, so my new due date is 29th December :)
Anyway, here's the star of the show!:
No comments:
Post a Comment